StoriesRPG Full Rules Toolkit
A downloadable game
Get every StoriesRPG tool for learning to tell amazing stories together - all in a single PDF, for $1 off the full price.
Inside, you'll find:
- Core Rules: A one page RPG focused on helping players tell stories of drama, excitement, and adventure together. All you need is four 6-sided dice, paper, stuff to write with, and at least two people!
- Scenes: A tool for outlining scenes for stories or games that's easy, collaborative, and intuitive.
- Drama Clocks: Epic, spine-tingling, edge-of-your seat scenes where every Move counts - but without the violence!
- Power Ups: An approach to "powering up" where writing becomes joyous - a source of character growth and peer support!
- Teller Moves: A set of 16 quick-reference cards with strategies to help you run an engaging, collaborative, compelling, educational game for anyone!
- Arithmagine: An alternative story-telling mechanic for the base game that builds numeracy and pre-alegbraic understanding.
- World Building: How to help kids build their own worlds, with their own lore and internal logic.
As new updates are released, they'll be added to the original - check back for more!
In addition to the rules, there are multiple settings and adventures with coloring book illustrations available, along with an ongoing Stories RPG podcast where we play parallel plots that intersect with the stories in the games!
Here's a quick link list:
- Stories RPG is an all-ages podcast in which we play story arcs that intersect with our play-at-home games in every genre, letting you listen along and learn to play with us! We have fantasy, superheroic, scifi arcs and more - listen along, download the games, and play parallel to our parties!
WORLDS & ADVENTURES ...
- Starsworn: A monthly set of print and play, play to learn adventures with read-aloud passages, coloring book illustrations, maps, and a podcast that follow a group of heroes on a parallel quest! The full book is over 120 pages of adventure! Legends say magic came when the stars fell. At this year's Starfall fair, a group of everyday people will rise to become heroes when they fall again - and be swept up in grand and heroic events!
- Gigacity Guardians: The city needs saving! As new students at Signora's Sun's Sanctuary for the Stupendous, you'll need to master your powers, find good friends, and face masterminds and mayhem in the superheroic world of Gigacity!
- Partnerz In Grime: Play as a crew of unruly goblinz hiding out and causing mischief in the hooman world!
COMING SOON ...
- Gigacity Guardians, Chapter 2: Join the Kickstarter to print up the coloring-book, superheroic RPG this fall!
- Starsworn, Chapter 4: The saga continues as the crew investigates the towns of Belleweather and Bastion - and the mysterious Radiant Lord!
- Luna Uni: This scifi arc of the game follows a crew of misfits in a utopian future as they break laws and expectations at the universe's center for radical learning: Luna University! The game is currently being used to teach writing in multiple classrooms to rave results!
- Educator's Guide: This will be a longer work, and explain, step-by-step, strategies for using StoriesRPG to teach academic content in classrooms, including Common Core Standards, assessments, pacing guides, grouping strategies, and more!
Feel free to reach out with any questions, and hope you enjoy the games, the worlds, and the podcast!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- World Building Added!15 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.